雙語美文《面朝大海 春暖花開》
從明天起,做一個幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
喂馬,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
從明天起,關(guān)心糧食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開
I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
從明天起,和每一個親人通信
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
告訴他們我的'幸福
Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的閃電告訴我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
我將告訴每一個人
I will spread it to each of them.
給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也為你祝福
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
愿你有一個燦爛的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人終成眷屬
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在塵世獲得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我也愿面朝大海,春暖花開
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.