日韩欧美另类久久久精品_亚洲大色堂人在线无码_国产三级aⅴ在线播放_在线无码aⅴ精品动漫_国产精品精品国产专区

我要投稿 投訴建議

雙語美文《再別康橋》

時間:2021-06-20 09:29:57 精品文摘 我要投稿

雙語美文《再別康橋》

  Saying Goodbye To Cambridge Again 再別康橋

雙語美文《再別康橋》

  Xu Zhimo 徐志摩

  Very quietly I take my leave, 輕輕的我走了,

  As quietly as I came here; 正如我輕輕的來;

  Quietly I wave goodbye 我輕輕的招手,

  To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作別西邊的'云彩.

  The golden willows by the riverside , 那河畔的金柳,

  Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕陽中的新娘;

  Their reflections on the shimmering waves , 波光里的艷影,

  Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我心頭蕩漾.

  The floating heart growing in the sludge 軟泥上的青荇,

  Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招搖;

  In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,

  I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一條水草!

  That pool under the shade of elm trees , 那樹蔭下的一潭,

  Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,而是天上虹;

  Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds, 揉碎在浮藻間,

  Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. 沉淀著彩虹似的夢.

  To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream, 尋夢?撐一支長篙,

  To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青處漫溯.

  Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight, 滿載一船星輝,

  And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星輝斑斕里放歌.

  But I cann't sing aloud, 我不能放歌,

  Quieness is my farewell music; 悄悄是別離的笙簫;

  Even summer insects heap silence for me, 夏蟲也為我沉默,

  Silent is Cambridge tolight! 沉默是今晚的康橋!

  Very quietly I take my leave, 悄悄的我走了,

  As quietly as I come here; 正如我悄悄的來;

  Gently I flick my sleeves , 我揮一揮衣袖,

  Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不帶走一片云彩.

  1928年11月6日 十一月六日中國海