外貿外商迎接英語口語
小編分享了下面的一篇外貿外商迎接英語口語,快來看看吧。
At the reception desk of the Hotel
在賓館接待臺前
A: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好。請問我能為你們做點什么?
W: Good afternoon. I've booked a room for my client, Mr Smith, from America.
你好,我為來自美國的史密斯先生預訂了一 個房間。
A: Let me see. Oh, yes. It's Room 1102,on the eleventh floor. Welcome to our hotel, Mr.Smith.
讓我看一下。哦,是的,是1102房間,在11樓。史密斯先生,歡迎入住我們賓館。
S: Thank you.
謝謝。
A: Mr. Smith, here is the guest registration form. Please fill it up. And will you give me your passport?
史密斯先生,這是我們的客人登記表,請?zhí)钜幌隆A硗,能給我你的護照嗎?
S: Sure, (after finishing the form) Here you are. Is It all right?
當然。(填好表格后)給你,這樣好了嗎?
A: Well, let me have a look. That's right. Here are your passport and the key to your room, Mr. Smith. Please call us if you need anything else.
我看一下,是的.,這樣就好了。這是你的護照和房間鑰匙,史密斯先生。如果你另外需要什么,請給我們打電話。
S: Yes,I will. Thank you.
好的,我會的。謝謝。
A: You are welcome. Now I'll lead you into your room. This way, please. (In the front of the room) Here you are. May you have a good time here. Goodbye.
不客氣,F茌我?guī)ьI你們去你的房間。請這 邊走。(在房間門前)到了,祝你在這里過 得愉快,再見。
S: Bye-bye.Ah,what a good room!(Towards Wang Yang and Yuan Jiang) Thank you very much for your consideration and arrangements.
再見。啊,多好的房間(轉向王陽和袁江)非常感謝你們的照顧和安排。
W: Don't mention it. Well, you should have a good rest today and we can discuss our business tomorrow.
客氣。好了,你今天應該好好休息一下,明天我們再討論我們的業(yè)務。
S: That's good. What time shall we meet tomorrow morning.
好的,明天我們什么時候見呢?
Y: How about 9:00 o'clock?
9點怎么樣?
S: OK. See you then.
好的,那會兒見。
W: See you.
再見。
【外貿外商迎接英語口語】相關文章:
外貿保險英語口語02-02
外貿面試英語口語對話02-03
外貿英語口語學習03-31
外貿數量相關英語口語02-02
外貿交易常用英語口語02-01
外貿合同英語口語對話01-31
外貿廣告英語口語對話01-31
外貿仲裁相關英語口語01-30
外貿保險英語口語對話01-30
外貿英語:輕松應對展銷會外商的詢問02-26